Friday, May 20, 2016

Bob Dylan Releases New Album

It would seem as though Bob Dylan has released a second standards album, titled Fallen Angels today.

Okay, anybody who knows me knows that I love Bob Dylan. And not in a casual way, but in a I-Can-Sing-All-The-Lyrics-To-Every-Song-Backwards kind of way. A legit obsession which has plagued me since I was 12 years old.

And so, this is the best unexpected news that could have hit me today (aside from Capitol Records finally discovering me and needing me in LA right away, still waiting on that one).

I personally don't think the years have been completely kind to Bob's voice, but he still has that irreplaceable "something" that must be listened to. This is a man who has been famous for his political lyrics and beautiful sounding songs for 57 years. There will always be something there.

And although the musical times are definitely a' changing, Dylan never ceases to amaze me.

Catch ya' later,

Chelsea





Click the Google+ button below to gimme a like 👍

2 comments: