Sunday, June 26, 2016

Why My Neighbors Disappoint Me

So my neighbours two sons have recently come back from University. I've never met nor have I seen said boys but over the course of a three day period I have heard them plenty.

I'm always questioning how there can possibly be people stupid enough to listen to the music that is popular right now. Being the teenage, alternative, hipster, clichรฉ that I am, I can't stand Millennial Pop and hip hop that fills the playlists of every young adult in North America.

But listening to these kids and their friends over the past few days, I have come to realize that yes, you actually can be vapid enough to be the kind of person who enjoys Drake and Nick Jonas.


Incident #1:


Guy 1: "So Caitlin sent me a message and I didn't respond for like five hours or something and she like totally got all crazy on me"

Guy 2: "Why do you put up with her man?"

Guy 1: "Well she's like hot so"


Incident #2:


Guy 1: "No man! Don't do it!"

*Smashing sound*

Guy 2: "Oh. F*ck."


Incident #3:


Guy 1: "Yo, listen to this man"

*Drake playing loudly*

Guy 2: "So sick bro."




So thanks guys, for having me convinced I will never meet a millennial male who isn't a jack*ss.


Sincerely yours,

Your disappointed neighbour,

Chelsea


*Although, if you look like Zac Efron, I might be able to put up with it

Click the Google+ button below to gimme a like ๐Ÿ‘

2 comments:

  1. As a millennial male I find this offensive.... i'm only 1/16 jackass. haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, nah you read my blog, you don't count as a millennial male jackass ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete