Friday, August 26, 2016

Let Me Introduce You To: Cobi

So I have a new favourite.

You know how sometimes you come across someone or a group on Youtube and you're just left staggered by the fact you hadn't heard of them before?

I give you; Cobi.


And before you ask; no, I don't like him solely because he has pretty eyes. (although, it doesn't hurt).

I was a little sceptical at first, as I always am. 

The first song I listened to was the studio version of Don't You Cry For Me, and during the first twenty to thirty seconds of it I was already looking for something else to click on. I mean, it was fine but it wasn't yet blog worthy. You know? And I was looking more for something Dream Poppy or Electronic Rock.

But as you could expect, it took a turn for the magnificent, and I absolutely adore it.  He has a very naturally raw, lovely vibrato that just really resonates in your emotions. 

And as one could expect, the live version is even better. The live version is always better when it comes to real artists (*ahem, f*ck you Selena). 

I am incredibly in love with this guys voice and his innately modest aura.  

So I'm politely begging anyone reading to go check out Cobi and hear for yourself. 

This guy should be far more well known than he is, so lets try and get him there. 




Always yours,

Chelsea




No comments:

Post a Comment