Friday, November 18, 2016

18 Songs For Turning 18

Tomorrow, November 19th, I will turn 18.

Should I be excited? Probably.

Am I? Nope.

I don't really have a big explanation for why. I think I just have an unhealthy attachment to youth.

But I figure, what's better than an "18" oriented playlist to get me hyped?





























Nellyyyyyyyyyyyy I love youuuuuuu (sorry)










Oh yeah, most of you 18 year olds are graduating aren't you?





Am I a country person? No. But I feel like I should put my selfishness aside (just this once).































(I'm sorry)






Now I don't necessarily love every song on this playlist, but hey, cut me some slack, I had to find 18 songs. 





So for any almost-18 year olds like me out there, happy birthday, and enjoy being a kid for as long as you can hold onto it. 

But let's face it, if you're Canadian, we've still got a year before things get really fun *insert wink here*.



Yours,

Chelsea

P.s. Click here for a Spotify playlist of these songs (for whatever reason Spotify won't let me add Bow Wow. Oh well). 













No comments:

Post a Comment